Provider Relations Manager- Permanent/Full-Time
All Medical in Senatobia, MS
- Type: Full Time
Position: Provider Relations Manager
Location: Senatobia, MS
Shift: Full-time / Direct Hire / Permanent
Job Summary: Responsible for local market business development strategy and execution resulting in a growing network of patient referral partners and greater hospice presence throughout the community.
- Grow business through new and existing referral sources
- Initiation of referrals through relationships with qualified sources and contact with patients and families
- Identify referral opportunities through market intelligence and territory management data
- Develop and implement events and presentations to assist in maximizing market share
- Participate in patient transition to company services when needed
- Meet and exceed company established growth targets
- Fiscally responsible for monthly business development budget.
- Collaborate with appropriate agency employees to determine new sources for referrals
- Utilize company database to document all sales activities on a daily/weekly basis.
- Create weekly sales report reflecting the week s activities and referrals
- Facilitate weekly business development strategy meetings
- Must adhere to the Company s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy including and reporting responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years hospice/home health sales experience: required
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare social work role: a plus!
- Bachelor s degree: required
- In lieu of a bachelor s degree, exceptions will be made for associate s degree and/or medical licensure for RN or LPN.
- Experience in post-acute or acute care organization: required
- Knowledge and experience with Managed Care, Medicare, state specific Medicaid regulations and electronic referral management: preferred
- Ability to travel extensively within local market: required
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Click Here to Apply] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Senatobia, MS!