CGB-DS Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
* Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
* Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
* Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
* Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Responsible for daily office activities and providing \"World Class Service\" to our policyholders and agents.
* Provide excellent customer service by answering all incoming calls
* Greet visitors and send them in the right direction
* Receive, date-stamp, sign for, and distribute incoming mail
* Keep track of and order office supplies
* Assist departments in photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
* Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one time
* Read, analyze, interpret and follow rules and regulations
* Perform other duties as directed
* Proven ability to work independently
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner
* Maintain steady workflow to meet scheduled deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform complex functions
* Proficiency in using standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office
* No degree is required; however, candidates with crop insurance experience or an agriculture background are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to those with 2-3 years' experience. Candidates with experience in highly detailed, customer service-driven environments are also encouraged to apply.
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package which includes the following: medical and prescription drug, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness program, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities and much more! Salary is commensurate with experience.
CGB Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CGB Diversified Services is an industry leader in helping farmers manage risk. Diversified Services provides services directly to farmers, processors, and investors interested in hedging and managing revenue risk. Diversified Crop Insurance Services (DCIS) is one of only a few companies contracted with the USDA to deliver the federal crop insurance program.