A Mississippi-based facility is currently seeking a neurosurgeon to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. There will be enough time to obtain a MS medical license before this assignment begins. The assignment is for clinic and call coverage and you will see four to six cases per week, and two to three trauma calls per day when on call. They have a strong stroke program, so they really want someone that can do craniotomies.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Clinic and call
- Call is 1:3 during the week and 1:4 weekends
- Strong stroke program
- Craniotomies preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke