Driving with J.B. Hunt means consistency, guaranteed home time, strong miles, and a top-notch safety program. Join our team as a CDL-A driver and reap the benefits of driving for one of the most stable trucking companies in the nation! Call 1- or pre-qualify now.
Our over the road truck driving job details:
* Projected average earnings of $60,000- $65,000
* Top earners make $70,000+
* $7,000 transition assistance bonus available for a limited time
* More experience means a higher CPM
* Increased speed to 65mph in Adaptive Cruise Control
* Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
* New 2018 Cascadia Freightliners available - completely incorporated by end of 2018
* Only 2 months of CDL A driving experience required
Our over the road truck drivers enjoy consistent home time and a strong freight base, plus the convenience of pre-planned loads and mostly no-touch freight. Riders are allowed for free and drivers can choose to enroll in our benefits package, including a company-matched 401K.
With opportunities available across the country, you can join J.B. Hunt today! Pre-qualify now or call 1- to learn more about J.B. Hunt truck driving jobs.
Candidates with past experience as Driver, Order Selector, and Independent Courier Driver and that have worked in companies such as YRC Worldwide, Central Freight Lines, and Black Horse Carriers are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver, company driving, company otr, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driving