Telemedicine Radiologists needed nationwide! The primary focus of the Telemedicine Radiologists is to deliver quality patient care by providing comprehensive and accurate readings in a remote setting.
• Full-time position
• Work from home!
• 7 days on, 7 days off
• Working hours between 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
• Option to pick up bonus shifts
• Hardware included
• 24/7 operational assistance
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Employee or contractor options
• Full malpractice insurance and tail coverage
• The ability to work almost anywhere in the United States
• Additional licenses in other states
• Board Certified in Radiology
• Current state medical license
• Access to high-speed internet
• Recent graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...