Quality Manager- Automotive
Pacific International Recruitment in Camden, MS
- Type: Full Time
We are working with a leading global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are currently searching for a Quality Manager to lead quality for one of the organization s key manufacturing plants.
As the Quality Manager, you would be responsible for guiding and assuring that all internal and external quality processes and procedures are met.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader who is able to drive quality from the shop floor. The organization is looking for a strong leader who can drive improvements in their quality system and help develop the organization.
Key Functions and Experience
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving quality
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators for each area of responsibility
- Performance root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Work closely with Supplier Quality Assurance to reduce non-conforming materials in the production area s quality
- Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards and documentation
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the facility
- 3+ years experience in a related Quality Manager role
- 3+ years experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- 2-5 years experience in a leadership role preferably in the automotive industry
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Camden, MS!