Rogers Cartage Company, in business for over 85 years, is one of the oldest liquid and dry bulk carriers in the US. We make safety our first and last priority and are looking for drivers who want a company they can call home and be known by their name as opposed to a truck number.
We are looking for the right driver - not just any driver.
- 1 year of recent tractor trailer experience required (having hauled Hydrogen Peroxide is a plus)
- Tanker / Hazmat endorsements
- Clean MVR and Accident record
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $500 Driver Referral Bonus (some terminals offer more)
- Paid Holidays - eligible immediately upon hire
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Retirement Plan w/Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Optical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Basic Life & Accidental Death Policy
- Short Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Health Savings account
This route is Regional with drivers hauling loads in the Southeast and being home multiple nights per week. Apply now below, or call for more information!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver team, company truck, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving, time at home